關于描寫外國的句子集錦70條

網絡整理 分享 時間: 收藏本文

關于描寫外國的句子集錦70條

比較優美的外國句子大全

導語:總有一些句子語錄會令你有所觸動,今天我們就一起來欣賞關于比較優美的外國句子,相信你會喜歡的!

1。夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什么可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

【第2句】:世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

【第3句】:世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It omes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

【第4句】:是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

【第5句】:無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who

shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

【第6句】:如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

【第7句】:跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾

瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing

water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

【第8句】:她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

【第9句】:有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

【第10句】:憂思在我的心里平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among

the silent trees.

【第11句】:有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微(風思)的,正在我的`心上奏著

潺(氵爰)的樂聲。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart

the music of the ripples.

【第12句】:“海水呀,你說的是什么?”

“是永恒的疑問。”

“天空呀,你回答的話是什么?”

“是永恒的沉默。”

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.

【第13句】:靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes

love to you.

【第14句】:創造的神秘,有如夜間的黑暗--是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間

之霧。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is at.

Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

【第15句】:不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice ause it is high.

【第16句】:我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一個路人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過

去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops

for a moment, nods to me and goes.

【第17句】:這些微(風思),是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心里歡悅地微語著。

There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their

whisper of joy in my mind.

【第18句】:你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

【第19句】:神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫著呢。

讓我只是靜聽著吧。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.

Let me but listen.

【第20句】:我不能選擇那最好的。

是那最好的選擇我。

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

【第21句】:那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on

their back.

【第22句】:我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

【第23句】:“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默著?”

“我不過是一朵花。”

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,

but who are you so silent?“

I am a mere flower.

【第24句】:休息與工作的關系,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關系。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

【第25句】:人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

【第26句】:神希望我們酬答他,在于他送給我們的花朵,而不在于太陽和土地。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun

the earth.

【第27句】:光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中游戲,它不知道人是會欺

詐的。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the en leaves

happily knows not that man can lie.

【第28句】:啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

【第29句】:我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:

“我愛你。”

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon

it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“

【第30句】:“月兒呀,你在等候什么呢?”

“向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。”

Moon, for what do you wait?

To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

【第31句】:綠樹長到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

【第32句】:神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的。

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

【第33句】:生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth

by the claims of love.

【第34句】:枯竭的河床,并不感謝它的過去。

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

【第35句】:鳥兒愿為一朵云。

云兒愿為一只鳥。

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.

【第36句】:瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。”

The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“

【第37句】:我說不出這心為什么那樣默默地頹喪著。

是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.

It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

【第38句】:婦人,你在料理家務的時候,你的手足歌唱著,正如山間的溪水歌唱著在

小石中流過。

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing

like a hill stream among its pebbles.

【第39句】:當太陽橫過西方的海面時,對著東方留下他的最后的敬禮。

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation

to the East.

【第40句】:不要因為你自己沒有胃口而去責備你的食物。

Do not blame your food ause you have no appetite.

【第41句】:群樹如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起腳來向天空窺望。

The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep

at the heaven.

【第42句】:你微微地笑著,不同我說什么話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this

I had been waiting long.

【第43句】:水里的游魚是沉默的,陸地上的獸類是喧鬧的,空中的飛鳥是歌唱著的。

但是,人類卻兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧鬧與空中的音樂。

The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,

the bird in the air is singing.

But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and

the music of the air.

【第44句】:世界在躊躇之心的琴弦上跑過去,奏出憂郁的樂聲。

The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making

the music of sadness.

【第45句】:他把他的刀劍當作他的上帝。

當他的刀劍勝利的時候他自己卻失敗了。

He has made his weapons his gods.

When his weapons win he is defeated hilf.

【第46句】:神從創造中找到他自己。

God finds hilf by creating.

【第47句】:陰影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,溫順地,用她的沉默的愛的腳步,跟在“光”

后邊。

Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,

with her silent steps of love.

【第48句】:群星不怕顯得象螢火那樣。

The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

【第49句】:謝謝神,我不是一個權力的輪子,而是被壓在這輪子下的活人之一。

I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with

the living creatures that are crushed by it.

【第50句】:心是尖銳的,不是寬博的,它執著在每一點上,卻并不活動。

The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 制服丝袜中文字幕在线| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒免精品费网站| 亚洲一二区视频| 精品亚洲成a人无码成a在线观看| 国产精品日本一区二区在线播放 | 乱色精品无码一区二区国产盗| 精品久久一区二区| 国产原创精品视频| 91大神在线精品视频一区| 成人欧美一区二区三区小说| 亚洲av综合色区无码一区爱av| 男人精品网站一区二区三区| 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 2021日本三级理论影院| 小小影视日本动漫观看免费| 久久精品国产久精国产| 欧美日韩精品在线播放| 冲田杏梨AV一区二区三区| 韩国全部三级伦电影在线播放| 国产精品酒店视频| 一个人看的www日本高清视频| 日韩在线视频不卡| 亚洲成av人片在线观看无| 精品久久久久久中文字幕| 国产免费观看黄AV片 | 国产真人无遮挡作爱免费视频 | 无人高清视频完整版在线观看| 欧美亚洲另类视频| 欧美成人免费一区二区| 水蜜桃亚洲一二三四在线| 特级无码毛片免费视频尤物| 77777_亚洲午夜久久多人| bt天堂网...www在线资源| 9久久免费国产精品特黄| www视频免费看| 成人无遮挡毛片免费看| 久久精品国产亚洲AV无码偷窥| 欧美无人区码卡二三卡四卡 | 日本三级香港三级国产三级| 亚洲jjzzjjzz在线播放| 欧美疯狂做受xxxxx高潮|